A very refreshing juice packed with high Vitamin C and is a powerhouse of Vitamins and minerals. It is a very quick and easy to make.
Servings 4 glass
- 3 kiwi washed, peeled and chopped. Cut some into slices for garnishing
- 4 tsp sugar I have used raw sugar
- 1 tsp rock salt sanchal
- 1/2 tsp cumin seed powder roasted
- 1/2 cup water for blending the juice
- mint leaves for garnishing
- ice cube if you want chilled juice
Wash and chop the kiwi
Peel and chop the kiwi into small pieces.
Put it into juicer or mixer. Add water and blend.
Add sugar and blend the juice to smooth.
Remove in a bowl. Add rock salt and cumin seed powder. (if you do not want seeds, strain the juice).
Garnish the serving glass with kiwi slices and mint leaves. Pour the juice into the glasses and serve. Cheers!!
Calories: 58kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Sodium: 585mg | Potassium: 212mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 60IU | Vitamin C: 63.3mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 0.4mg