Red Cabbage Salad With Peanut Butter Dressing
A quick salad which is sweet, tangy and rich with goodness of peanut butter. It is tummy filling and rich with all the seasonal veggies.
Servings 4 people
- 1 cup red cabbage finely shredded
- 1 cup cabbage regular, finely shredded
- 1 carrot shredded
- 1 avocado chopped
- 1 red apple chopped
- 1 small red onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 tomato thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 100 gm tofu cut lenghtwise (I have used here the soy and honey tofu. If the same is not avaible then use the plain tofu)
- 1 tbsp mint leaves chopped
Peanut butter dressing
- 3 tbsp virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp soy,honey and garlic sauce (if you dont have then use a tbsp of honey and soya sauce)
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp ginger finely chopped
- 1 tsp garlic finely chopped
Peanut Butter Dressing
In a bowl add olive oil, lemon juice and soy, honey and garlic sauce.
Add ginger, garlic, salt and pepper.
Mix well and then add the peanut butter.
Mix it well . The peanut butter dressing is ready. Keep it refrigerated and use when the salad mix is ready to serve.
Calories: 187kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 90mg | Potassium: 541mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 3700IU | Vitamin C: 77.6mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 1.3mg