The festival of Diwali is near. Houses are getting ultra cleaned and some of them are getting painted with new colours. They are getting decorated and illuminated with lights, candles and rangoli. After cleaning of the house is done, the next process is to make delicious sweets and snacks for everyone at home. Housewives are busy in preparing these delicacies. These treats are also offered to the guests. Mostly traditional sweet and snacks are made like farsi puri, sev, chakli, chiwda, laddoo, barfi. But with the modern changing trend, everyone wants to eat something new.
The recipe today is whole wheat masala cheeselings. It is made from whole wheat and hence kids can enjoy them happily. They are mouth melting and cheesy. They can be munched at any time of the day.
These cheeselings can be good for any occasion. They are a good option for kids’ school tiffin treat.
Wholewheat Masala Cheeselings
- 2 cup whole wheat flour
- 100 g cheese powder
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup ghee
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- water As required for kneading (approximately 1/2 to 1 cup)
- oil for deep frying
- rock salt to sprinkle on top (optional)
- salt as per taste
- Take a bowl. Add all the ingredients. Mix them well. Now add water and knead tight dough.
- Make small balls from it. Now take one ball and roll it in a circle.
- Transfer it in a plate and cut it into small squares.
- Fry them on low heat till golden and crisp.
- Remove in a bowl and you can sprinkle rock salt on it . It is optional.
- They are ready to serve. Cool them completely and store in an airtight container in cool and dry place.
2 thoughts on “Wholewheat Masala Cheeselings”
Nice Khyati definatly I will make..and share ur page ….it’s yummy like my friend…
they are looking so crispy.