Bharela Marcha nu shak is made from big nonspicy chilies. These chilies are mostly available in winters. I have used both the red and green chilies.
The chilies are stuffed with the dry ingredients such as peanuts, desiccated coconut, sesame seeds, and the Indian spices.
I have shown the microwave method of making this dish. It gets ready just in 5-6 minutes.
Bharela Marcha goes well with puri or parathas. They can be even carried while traveling and will last for 2-3 days.
Bharela Marcha Nu Shak
- 5 non spicy chilli I have used 3 green and 2 red non spicy chillies
- 1 tbsp peanut crushed
- 1 tbsp corainder chopped
- 1 tsp coriander cumin powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp dessicated coconut
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- salt as per taste
- Mix all the dry ingredients and coriander.
- Mix well. The stuffing is ready.
- Take the non spicy green chilies and slit them vertically. Remove all the seeds.
- Stuff them with the prepared stuffing.
- Now put them in a microwave safe dish and sprinkle oil over them . Cook them @ 450 power for 5-6 minutes. Stir them in between. The bharela marcha are ready to serve.