Frozen banana, strawberry, raspberry candy is a very healthy treat for the ice cream lovers. It is loaded with fresh fruits and is without sugar. There is no milk or cream added to it and thus makes it fat-free. It is suitable for vegan. It is a good dish for people having fast. It is very healthy for kids who are fussy about having fruits.
The banana gives sweetness and creamy texture to the candy. You can make with different combinations of fruits of your choice such as mango, cherry, pineapple, passion fruit, chickoo, watermelon. You can also add nuts, choco chips, mint, for additional taste. I have added honey for sweetness. It is optional and can be avoided.
Do not think much. Make it and enjoy it guilt free.
Frozen Banana, Strawberry, Raspberry Candy
- 1 banana chopped and freeze
- 125 g strawberry washed, chopped and freeze
- 125 g raspberry washed,chopped and freeze
- 2 tbsp honey optional. You can also use sugar
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- Place the chopped and freeze fruits banana, strawberry and raspberry into a mixture jar or food processor.
- Churn it till thick and pulp. Add lemon juice and honey and churn.
- Remove the fluffy mixture into bowl.
- Fill it into candy containers and let it freeze for 6-8 hours.
- Remove, unmould and have it whenever you want.