Pomegranate Juice is a refreshing juice made from fresh pomegranate. It is easy to make and can be prepared under 10 minutes. It is gluten-free and Vegan. It is a good source of energy to the body, especially during fasting (upwaas). Enjoy this fresh and sugarfree homemade juice for breakfast or any time of the day, or serve your guests for the next party.
- 2 cup pomegranate pomegranate kernels from three pomegrante
- 1/4 cup water if needed for blended
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder roasted (optional)
- 1/2 tsp rock salt sanchal (optional)
- Take pomegranate kernels in the deep vessel.
- Using a stick blender blend it till smooth. (If needed add water to blend). You can also blend the pomegranate kernels in the mixture jar.
- Now strain the blended juice through a strainer. Press with the back of the spoon to remove excess juice.
- The pomegranate juice is ready to serve.
- But I prefer adding roasted cumin seed powder to the juice.
- Add also rock salt (sanchal).
- Mix well and the pomegranate juice is ready.
- Serve it in the glasses and enjoy every sip of it.