Eggless Zucchini Cake With Chocochips is an eggless and healthy cake made with whole wheat flour, oats, zucchini and chocochips. It is a perfect healthy accompaniment with tea or coffee. It is enjoyed by kids in their lunchboxes or a small afterschoolsnack. The flavor of cinnamon and chocolate enhances the taste of the cake. We love this cake and I find it a very healthy and tasty way of making my son eat zucchini. You can also use a mix of zucchini and carrot in the cake.
This Christmas bake treat your family and friends with this healthy cake!!
Happy Healthy Baking!!
Eggless Zucchini Cake With Chocochips
- Sift together the dry ingredients - whole wheat flour, powdered oats, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder for three times.
- In a large mixing bowl add oil and sugar.
- Add milk and yogurt.
- Beat them with a hand whisk until sugar dissolves and the mixture becomes light.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients in two batches. Mix them slowly.
- Add the grated zucchini.
- Mix it gently.
- Fold in the chocolate chips
- Pour the mixture in the greased and dusted baking pan. (I have used a 8 inch rectangular pan).
- Bake in the preheated oven @ 180 C for 45-50 minutes.
- Remove the baked tin and unmold and cool on the wire rack. Once the cake is cool, cut into pieces and serve. You can refrigerate the cake for a week. Whenever serving just warm it in a microwave for 15 sec and serve.