Gluten Free Avocado Choco Cranberry Slice is an eggless, vitamin rich, healthy slice made with goodness of cranberries and avocado with all gluten free ingredients. It can be enjoyed any time of the day for your sweet cravings.
This slices are very easy to make and made using the gluten free ingredients. Chia gel is used as an egg replacer. You can add almond flour in place of rice flour . To make it vegan use coconut oil in place of butter and coconut milk in place of regular milk.
Friends do try this recipe and share your feedback with me.
Khao dilse, khilao dilse aur banao dilse.
Gluten Free Avocado Choco Cranberry Slice
- small bowl
- mixing bowl
- baking tin x 2 square tin
- 1 Avocado mashed
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 100 g butter melted
- 2 cup rolled oats
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup coconut flour or desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp hot water
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup dark choco chips
- 1/2 cup raw sugar I had used raw sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp mixed spice powder or cinnamon powder
- Let us make chia gel first as an egg replacer. Take one tbsp of chia seeds in a bowl.
- Add 3 tbsp of hot water to the chia seeds. Mix well. Cover and keep aside for couple of hours.
- The chia seeds have fluffed up and have soaked well. They have become sticky and gel like consistency.
- In a big mixing bowl add rolled oats, coconut flour or desiccated coconut, rice flour, sugar, baking powder. Mix well.
- Add dried cranberries and choco chips.
- Mix well.
- Add mixed spice powder or cinnamon powder. Mix well. Keep aside.
- Take mashed avocado in a bowl. Add lemon juice to it and mix well.
- Add melted butter to it.
- Add the prepared chia gel. Mix well.
- Add the avocado mixture to the prepared dry ingredients.
- Mix well and add milk.
- Mix the mixture should hold the shape when put into a fist.
- Transfer the mixture into two greased square baking tin (seven inch and 6 inch ). Or if you have a big rectangle try you can bake the mixture into it. Press gently with hands and smooth the surface.
- Bake in a preheated oven @ 180 C for 15-18 minutes. Remove and let the tray cool for couple of hours . Then with a sharp knife cut into equal pieces.
- Serve the gluten free avocado choco cranberry slices with a cup of tea or coffee or enjoy the for the little sweet cravings any time of the day. The slices can be refrigerated for a a week in an airtight container.