Vegetarian Spaghetti Bolognese is made by using the vegetarian bolognese sauce made by substituting minced meat with soy granules. It is a complete one meal dish and perfect for get togethers, party and potluck.
I have shared the recipe for vegetarian bolognese sauce.
I have used the same sauce for preparing vegetarian spaghetti bolognese.
Vegetarian Spaghetti Bolognese
- 300 g spaghetti
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder or 2-3 cloves of finely chopped garlic
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 2 tsp dry mixed herbs
- salt to taste
- water for boiling sphagetti
- Take sufficient water in a pan and add a tsp of salt and spaghetti. Cook the spaghetti in boiling water for 8-10 minutes. Drain the spaghetti in a strainer.
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Add garlic powder, mixed herbs, salt and black pepper. Saute for half minute.
- Add the cooked spaghetti.
- Toss the spaghetti well till all the seasoning is nicely coated.
- Now add a vegetarian bolognese sauce. (roughly around 1.5 cup). Add more if needed. ( I have shared the recipe for vegetarian bolognese sauce earlier).
- Mix well till the sauce is nicely coated to the spaghetti. The vegetarian spaghetti bolognese is ready to serve.
- Serve the vegetarian spaghetti bolognese hot.