Watermelon Feta Salad is a very refreshing salad with fresh watermelon, cucumber, mint leaves and feta cheese. It is very appealing to the eyes with the red, green and white colours. It is gluten free. It can be enjoyed as a light lunch to beat the summer heat. The sweet taste from watermelon, saltiness from feta and refreshing flavor of mint makes it exotic and perfect for summer.
Watermelon Feta Salad
- 750 g watermelon cut into cubes and seeds removed
- 100 g feta cheese crumbled (if you do not have feta cheese, marinate paneer with salt and lemon and use)
- 1 cucumber cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup mint leaves washed and chopped
- 1 lemon juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp black pepper powder
- salt to taste (be careful as feta cheese has salt)
- In a bowl take the chopped watermelon cubes.
- Prepare the dressing. In a bowl add lemon juice.
- Add olive oil to it.
- Add salt and pepper. (be careful while adding salt as feta cheese contains salt)
- Mix well. The dressing is ready.
- Now add the chopped cucumber and mint leaves. Pour the dressing over the salad.
- Toss the salad well. Sprinkle feta cheese over the salad and mix well. The watermelon feta salad is ready to serve.
- Serve the salad chill.
- Enjoy the refreshing salad.