Broccoli bell pepper stir-fry rice is a very healthy dish. It is loaded with the bright colorful veggies (Broccoli, red-green-yellow bell pepper, carrots, corn, peas, spinach, and cabbage). Herbs, spices, and sauces enhance the flavor of the dish.
The dish does not need too many vessels or equipment for cooking and hence not only is making the dish quick but also after cleaning becomes easy. It is good for making a quick lunch or dinner.
Broccoli Bell Pepper Stir Fry Rice
- 1 tbsp oil
- 4 garlic cloves chopped finely
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup green capsicum
- 1/4 cup red capsicum red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup yellow capsicum yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup cabbage finely chopped
- 1 cup brocoli florets boiled
- 1/2 cup spinach washed and chopped finely
- 1/4 cup carrot washed,chopped and boiled
- 1/4 cup green peas boiled
- 1/4 cup corn boiled
- 2 cup basmati rice cooked
- 1 tsp red chili flakes
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tsp soya sauce
- 1 tsp red chili sauce optional
- salt as per taste
In a pan, heat oil and add the chopped garlic. Saute for a minute till the raw smell of garlic goes away.
Now on high heat, add chopped onions, red capsicum, green capsicum and yellow capsicum. Saute them till they become translucent.
Add chopped spinach and cabbage.
Saute for a minute till they shrink.
Add the boiled brocoli , carrot, corn and peas. Mix them well.
Add seasoning - black pepper powder, red chili flakes, mixed herbs and salt to taste.
Add soya sauce and mix well. ( I have used less soya sauce as I want the rice and veggies to be less dark) If you want you can add more.
Add ketchup and red chili sauce. Mix well.
Add the cooked rice.
Mix well and cook for a minute. The brocoli bell pepper stir fry rice is ready to serve.
Serve the brocoli bell pepper stir fry rice hot.