Milk Powder Chocolate Modak /Chocolate Fudge is a very irresistible sweet that can be made quickly with milk powder and cocoa powder and shaped into modak. It can be shaped into the desired shape of your choice and can be enjoyed during any occassion.
Milk Powder Chocolate Modak /Chocolate Fudge
- non stick pan
- 2 plates
- 1 tbsp ghee clarified butter
- 1/4 cup milk I have used light milk or low fat milk
- 1 cup milk powder
- 1/4 cup sugar I have used raw sugar. You can use regular sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- ghee for greasing mould or palm
- Heat ghee in a non stick pan on low heat.
- Add milk to it and mix well.
- Add milk powder to the milk and mix well on low heat.
- Now add sugar.
- Sugar will melt and mixture will become liquidy. Now add cocoa powder. Mix well.
- Now put heat to medium and stir the mixture continuously. The mixture will come together and leave the edges of the pan. Remove from the heat.
- Remove the mixture in a plate and let it come to lukewarm.
- Grease the mould and press some mixture into it. Or grease palms with ghee and take some mixture and roll into desired shape .
- Unmould into a plate. Similarly make modak with remaining mixture. Let is set for 10 minutes. The milk powder chocolate modak are ready to serve. They can be refrigerated for a week.
- Make and serve this irresistible milk powder chocolate modak on any occassion.
- I have offered the Modak to Ganpati Bapa!!