Baked Sour Cream Avocado Crackers are very healthy, crisp and delicious crackers made using sour cream, cooking cream, cheese, avocado, flour and are flavored with onion powder and parsley. They are perfect non fried health snack to munch on any time of the day. They can be packed for lunch boxes ore served as an appetizer with the choice of dips in a party. These crackers can be stored in an air tight container for 10-15 days. A healthy choice to be made as Diwali Savory snack.
Baked Sour Cream Avocado Crackers
- mixing bowl
- rolling pin
- rolling board
- Baking tray
- 6 tbsp cooking cream
- 4 tbsp sour cream
- 1/4 cup avocado mashed
- 5 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 2 tsp pepper powder
- 50 g cheese grated
- salt as per taste
- some onion powder for sprinkling
- some dough for dusting
- In a mixing bowl add cooking cream and sour cream.
- Add onion powder, parsley, black pepper powder, avocado and salt.
- Add grated cheese to it.
- Mix well with hands.
- Now add wheat flour and all purpose flour. Mix well and start to knead into a stiff dough.
- Knead into a stiff dough.
- Add oil and knead to make it smooth.
- Divide the dough into five equal portions.
- Take one ball on a rolling board, flatten it and dust it with flour.
- Roll into a big circle.
- Cut the edges to make it square.
- Cut into long strips. Or in any desired shapes with a help of a cookie cutter.
- Put the cut strips on the baking tray lined in a baking tray. Sprinkle some onion powder on it.
- Bake in pre- heated oven @180 C for 20 minutes or till golden.
- Cool and serve the crackers. The sour cream avocado crackers can be stored in an airtight container for 10-15 days.