Khaman Ni Chutney is a chutney or dip made by grinding fresh coriander with khaman pieces. Green chili , lemon juice, and sugar balances the taste of the chutney making it spicy, sweet and sour. It is very delicious and is served with khaman by the snack shops.
It is very quick and easy to make at home.
Sometimes if you do not have khaman at home and yet you want to make this chutney then you can add the “mori sev” (deep fried gram flour vermicelli or noodles) or roasted chana dal and make the chutney. Balance the sweetness and sourness by adding sugar and lemon juice as needed.
Friends do make this easy and quick chutney and do share your reviews with me .
Khao dilse, khilao dilse aur banao dilse….
Khaman Ni Chutney
- mixer grinder
- mixer jar
- 1 cup coriander washed and chopped
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 5 green chili or as per the spice level needed
- 5 khaman pieces crush them with your hands
- 4 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp water if needed while grinding
- 1 tsp oil
- salt as per taste
- In a mixer jar add lemon juice , salt , oil and chopped green chilies. (You can also add 1/2 inch chopped ginger) .
- Add washed and chopped coriander. Grind it to coarse paste.
- Add the broken khaman pieces. Grind it to smooth. Add water if necessary for grinding.
- Add sugar.
- Grind it again till sugar is mixed well. The khaman ni chutney is ready to serve.
- Remove in the serving bowl and serve.
- Enjoy the khaman ni chutney with khaman with a cup of tea or coffe.