Have some cream, milk powder, coconut flour or desiccated coconut at home. Then just enjoy baking this yummy treat for your loved ones …You can try your own flavor. I had used vanilla and gave it a desi / Indian touch by adding cardamom and saffron flavor.
Please do try this recipe and share your feedback with me..
Khao dilse, khilao dlise aur banao dilse…
Quick Homestyle Eggless Coconut Macaroons (Vanilla and Cardamom Saffron Flavor)
- mixing bowl
- measuring cup
- measuring spoon
- baking paper
- Baking tray
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or homemade whisked malai
- 1/2 cup milk powder
- 1/2 cup coconut flour desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup raw sugar or any sugar (I had used a little less than that)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder elaichi
- 1/2 tsp saffron strands kesar
- 2 tbsp water if needed or milk
- Take cream, milk powder, coconut flour or desiccated coconut, sugar, vanilla essence in a mixing bowl.
- Mix them with spoon. If the mixture feels dry than add some water gradually. I had added 2 tbsp.
- Gently bring all mixture together with hands. The mixture should be sticky. I had divided mixture into two parts. One part is with vanilla essence.
- The other part added cardamom powder and saffron.
- With a spoon drop the mixture on a baking tray lined with baking paper.. (I could make around 10 of vanilla essence and 7 of cardamom saffron. The top two lines seen is vanilla flavor and bottom two is cardamom saffron).
- Bake @ 180 c for 15 minutes..Cool and serve..
- Enjoy the eggless coconut macaroons with a cup of tea or coffee or pack for your kids lunch box treat. Refrigerate in airtight container for a week and enjoy for your sweet cravings..