Wheat Bix Cranberry Peanut Butter Choco Chips Balls are a very healthy treat made by combining wheat bix, cranberries, sultanas, walnuts, peanut butter and choco chips together and shaping them into balls. These vegan friendly, no cook balls are good no sugar treat for kids and adults to satisfy the sugar cravings at any time of the day. Choco chips hidden in the balls give a good crunch to every bite of the balls. Make them for any occasion and gift them to your loved ones.
I had made this balls today to celebrate the occasion of Rakhi. Happy Rakshabandhan to all my brothers and sisters and all my well wishers with this healthy treat.
Friends this balls are very quick and easy to make and are very delicious. So what are your waiting on . Just gather all the ingredients and get started.
Please do share your valuable feedback with me.
Khao dilse, khilao dilse aur banao dilse….
Wheat Bix Cranberry Peanut Butter Choco Chips Balls
- food processor or chopper or grinder
- 10 wheat bix or 1 cup of wheat flake or dry muesli or rolled oats
- 1 cup walnuts or almonds or cashew nut or any nut of your choice
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup sultanas
- 1/4 cup dark choco chips
- 6 tbsp peanut butter or 1/2 cup roasted peanuts and 1 tbsp of coconut oil or melted butter or ghee
- Take wheat bix , cranberries, sultanas in a food processor or chopper or mixer grinder. Blend or pulse till coarse.
- Add peanut butter and walnuts. (if you do not have peanut butter then use roasted peanuts and add 1 tbsp of coconut oil or melted butter or ghee for binding).
- Pulse or blend everything together till all crushed very finely and blended well. Add choco chips or chopped chocolate.
- Pulse everything well till choco chips are mixed evenly.
- Remove in a bowl.
- Take some portion of the mixture between palms and roll into a small smooth ball. The Wheat Bix Cranberry Peanut Butter Choco Chips Balls are ready . Serve immediately or refrigerate in an air tight container and enjoy any time of the day for the sweet cravings.
- Wheat Bix Cranberry Peanut Butter Choco Chips Balls ready for Rakhi celebrations.