Refreshing Pineapple Plum Juice is a creamy, frothy, sweet, tangy, appetizing juice made by blending fresh pineapple and plum together. It is rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants that helps in building the immunity of the body. Addition of rock salt and roasted cumin powder makes the juice appetizing and aids digestion. Enjoy it for your breakfast or mid morning snack or as an evening tea time drink. You can make the juice ahead in big batches, refrigerate in glass container, and serve it as a welcome drink for your party!! It is sugar free, vegan and gluten free and can be enjoyed while fasting.
Please find below the list of more different juices that I have shared earlier with you and please do try them too..
So friends do try this recipe and please share your feedback with me.
Khao dilse, khilao dilse aur banao dilse….
Refreshing Pineapple Plum Juice
- mixer grinder / blender
- 4 plum ripe and juice, washed
- 2 cup fresh pineapple chopped, Nice and ripe
- 3 cup water or more to adjust the consistency
- 1 tsp rock salt sanchal, or pink salt
- 1/2 tsp cumin seed powder roasted
- 10 ice cubes optional, If you want the juice to be chilled
- Chop and de-seed the plums in a bowl.
- Add the chopped fresh pineapple pieces .
- In a mixer grinder add chopped plum and pineapple.
- Blend them to a smooth paste. Add rock salt and cumin seed powder.
- Add 2cups water and blend the mixture.
- Add remainng water and blend and ice cubes if you want chilled. The juice is ready. (You can serve it as it is or strain and serve).
- Strain the blended juice through the strainer in a bowl.
- Press everything well with a help of round spoon. Discard the remains.
- The creamy and frothy pineapple plum juice is ready to serve.
- Remove the freshly blended juice in the serving glass and enjoy every sip of it.