Revitalising Orange Carrot Tomato Juice is a fresh juice flooded with antioxidants, vitamin C and A. A glassful of this vibrant colored juice detoxifies your body, helps in building immunity to fight against any disease, revitalizes and energizes your skin and body. Enjoy this no sugar, vegan and glutenfree juice for your breakfast, mid morning snack or afternoon drink.
Nowadays I have got some extra time since everything is lockdown due to Covid -19. Schools and offices and other sport activities are closed. So I am utilizing this time to make different juices with different combinations for my family that will help the to boost up the immunity to fight against all the diseases and will revitalize and energize them for the whole day.
I like to use fruit and veggie together to make this power pack juices. I am sharing with you all the recipe of orange carrot and tomato juice that is enjoyed by my family. We have this juice around 11.00 am as a mid morning snack. Since everyone is at home it is easy to serve them at this time.
I have not added any sugar to the recipe. The sweetness of carrot balances the tangy taste from orange and tomato. However you can add sugar or honey if you need additional sweetness.
So friends do try this recipe and please share your feedback with me.
Please find below the list of more different juices that I have shared earlier with you and please do try them too..
Khao dilse, khilao dilse aur banao dilse….
Revitalising Orange Carrot Tomato Juice
- Mixer grinder or blender
- 4 big orange washed, peeled and cut (I have used navel orange. It does not have any seed)
- 2 carrot washed and peeled and chopped
- 1 tomato washed and chopped
- 2.5 cup water Add 1/2 cup more if needed to adjust the consistency of juice
- 10 ice cubes if you want chilled
- Add chopped tomatoes and carrots in the mixer grinder jar.
- Grind it.
- Add orange pieces. (see that seeds from the orange are removed or else the juice will turn bitter)
- Blend the mixture well. (Add sugar or honey around 1 tbsp at this stage if you prefer additional sweetness in your juice).
- Add water and blend all together. The juice is ready.
- Sieve the juice in a bowl to remove any tomato skin and orange skin.
- Press it well with a help of spoon. Discard the residue.
- Mix the juice well and if you want chill add some ice cubes and mix well.
- Pour the juice in a serving glass and enjoy it fresh or can chill for 30 minutes in refrigerator in an glass container and then serve. (But do not keep the juice longer as the orange will turn bitter and it is best to consume juice when it is freshly made).