Veggie Loaded Low Carbs Pasta is a perfect one meal dish ready quickly and loaded with colourful veggies – onion, colored bell peppers, eggplant , spinach , sundried tomato, kalamata olives. It is easy to make and the combination of all the ingredients enhances the makes the low carbs pasta taste delicious!!. The pasta can be enjoyed warm and also chilled. It is good fibre rich food to be packed for a healthy lunch box.
You can add the different veggies and herbs of your choice.
Just make this healthy pasta and share your reviews with me.
Khao dilse, khilao dilse aur banao dilse…
Veggie Loaded Low Carbs Pasta
- heavy bottom pot
- heavy bottom pan
- chopping board
- 2 cup low carb pasta You can use the pasta of your choice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic finely chopped
- 1 tsp red chili flakes
- 2 tsp dry mixed herbs
- 1/4 cup onion sliced
- 1/2 green capsicum cut into strips
- 1/2 red capsicum cut into strips
- 1 cup eggplant cut small
- 6 mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup baby spinach chopped
- 2 tbsp parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomato
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives cut into rings
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 cup red pasta sauce I had used the homemade sauce
- salt as per taste
- First boil water in a big heavy bottom pot. Add salt and add the dry low carb pasta and cook as per the instructions on the packet. It took me 8 minutes to cook them al dante.
- Drain the pasta and keep aside
- Put olive oil in a pan. Add chopped garlic to it and cook till golden on medium heat.
- Add chili flakes and 1 tsp of mixed herbs. Saute.
- Add sliced onion, red and green bell pepper, chopped eggplant, some salt and saute on for 2-3 minutes on medium heat. I like the veggies to have crunch in them.
- Add mushroom, spinach, parsley and saute till spinach wilts.
- Add sundried tomato and kalamata olives, salt, pepper , mixed herbs. Mix well.
- Add the red pasta sauce and saute well.
- Add cooked and drained pasta and mix well till the sauce coats evenly.
- The pasta are ready to serve. Serve in a serving plate. Sprinkle some grated parmesan cheese, mixed herbs and pepper and serve. The pasta can be enjoyed warm and chilled too.