Mixed Fruit Juice is a fresh juice made by blending different fruits – pineapple, grapes, orange, strawberry, apple together. It is loaded with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and thus benefits to boost the immune system of the body. Enjoy the juice for a healthy breakfast, mid morning snack, or as a afternoon drink in place of tea or coffee. It can be served to your guests as a welcome drink or can be enjoyed while fasting or vraat.
List of some more fresh, healthy, refreshing, energising juice:
So friends do try this recipe and please share your feedback with me.
Khao dilse, khilao dilse aur banao dilse….
Mixed Fruit Juice
- mixer or blender
- Gather all the fresh fruits – (pineapple pieces, chopped orange, grapes, strawberry and apple). Chop the strawberry and apple.
- Put all the fruits in the mixer or blender.
- Blend everything to smooth.
- Add water (and ice cubes, if you prefer juice to be chilled) and blend the mixture well. The Mixed fruit juice is ready.
- Sieve the juice with the help of a strainer in a bowl.
- Press everything well so that there is minimal wastage. Discard the left residue.
- Add water if needed to adjust the consistency of juice. The mixed fruit juice is ready to serve.
- Pour the mixed fruit juice in the serving glasses and serve immediately.