Coriander Mint Mango Chutney is a spicy , tangy, dip made by blending together raw mango with coriander, mint, chili, garlic, cumin seeds. It is a perfect accompaniment to go with hot snacks such as samosa, pakora, wada or can be spread on bread or wraps to make delicious sandwich. Crackers or chips can be dipped in to make a tasty snack. The chutney is gluten free and vegan.
Recipe of different chutney on the blog:
Please do try this recipe and I am awaiting for your feedback!!
Khao dilse, khilao dilse aur banao dilse…
Coriander Mint Mango Chutney
- mixer jar
- 1 cup raw mango washed, deseeded, cut into cubes. I had used one raw mango
- 5 cloves garlic chopped, or less if you want less garlicky (if you want to make no garlic chutney you can add ginger instead)
- 3 green chili chopped
- 1 tsp cumin seeds jeera
- 2 tsp sugar I had used raw sugar
- 1/4 cup mint leaves washed and chopped, can be added more or less as per your preference
- 250 g coriander washed and roughly chopped with stem
- 1 tsp lemon juice optional , to adjust the sourness of chutney
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup water to blend
- In a mixer jar take raw and chopped mango.
- Add chopped garlic, green chilies, cumin seeds, salt.
- Crush them together. Add mint leaves.
- Add coriander leaves. Add water and blend together.
- Now add sugar and lemon juice and blend together. The coriander mint mango chutney is ready to serve.
- Remove coriander mint mango chutney in jar and serve with snack of your choice. The chutney can be refrigerated in an airtight container for a week or freezed for month.