Pomegranate Apple Tomato Juice is a refreshing, healthy, quick, easy and sugarfree drink loaded with vitamins and minerals that boost your immunity. It is vegan and gluten free and can be enjoyed while fasting.
You can add a pinch of black salt (kala namak/ sanchal/pink salt) or chaat masala to make it chatpata.
Here is the list of some more fresh, healthy, refreshing, energising juice:
So friends do make this quick and refreshing juice and do share your feed back with me.
Khao dilse, khilao dilse aur banao dilse….
Pomegranate Apple Tomato Juice
- mixer grinder / blender
- 3 cup pomegranate kernels. I have removed kernels from three pomegranate.
- 1 green apple washed and chopped (can use juicy red apple instead)
- 2 tomato washed and chopped
- 3 cup water
- 10 ice cubes if you want chilled
- In a bowl take pomegranate kernels, chopped green apple, chopped tomato. (You can use juicy red apple in place of green apple)
- Add the kernels and chopped apple and tomato in the mixer grinder or blender and churn it till smooth.
- Add water.
- Blend everything well.
- Put the soup strainer on a bowl and strain the blended juice through it. Press the juice well so that everything is nicely strain and there is minimum wastage. Only the seeds from the pomegranate and tomato will be left.
- Mix the juice well in the bowl. (If you want the juice chilled, add ice cubes and stir well).
- Pour the prepared juice in the glass and serve
- Cheers with the freshly prepared pomegranate apple tomato juice im