A glassful of Muskmelon Apple Orange Tomato Juice is an instant boost of energy , refreshing , filling and is enriched with vitamins and antioxidants. The sweetness of muskmelon and apple is balanced with tangy and juicy orange and tomato. It is gluten free and vegan and gives you energy while fasting.
I have started enjoying making different combination of juices lately. I prefer making juices by combining different fruits and vegetables.
I do not want to add any artificial sugar to the juice and hence i combine sweet fruits with tangy fruits to balance the taste. Like for the juice recipe that I am sharing I have combined sweetness from muskmelon and apple with tangy orange and tomato.
To make sugar free mix fruit juice, I have balanced sweetness of apple and grapes with sour and tangy pineapple, strawberry and orange.
Also add some sweet vegetables such as carrot, beetroot with strawberry, tomato or grapes or apple.
If you want to use only sour fruits you can add a pinch of salt or rock salt and cumin seed powder to balance the taste and make it more tastier. I make plum juice, pomegranate strawberry juice, pineapple plum juice, kiwi juice or pineapple or grapes juice by adding a pinch of salt to it. You can also add mint leaves to make the juice more refreshing.
Her is the list of some more fresh, healthy, refreshing, energising juice:
So friends what are you waiting for do make different combination of juices using different vegetables and fruits of your choice and do share your feed back with me.
Khao dilse, khilao dilse aur banao dilse….
Muskmelon Apple Orange Tomato Juice
- mixer or blender
- In a bowl take chopped muskmelon, green apple, tomato and orange.
- Put the chopped fruits and tomato in the mixer jar .
- Blend them all together till smooth.
- Add water and blend well again.
- Strain the juice with the help of a juice strainer in a bowl.
- The strained juice is ready to serve. Add ice cubes if you want it chilled.
- Serve the fresh muskmelon, apple orange tomato juice in glass and serve for breakfast, or mid morning or afternoonsnack.