Watermelon Orange Juice is a refreshing juice made with sweet watery watermelon and tangy juicy orange. It is an instant source of energy and helps to quench thirst and beat the summer heat. It is gluten free, vegan and can be enjoyed while fasting (upwaas/ vraat).
My friend Kavita in Sydney had invited us one day for a big breakfast at her place. She amazed her with the lovely spread that she had made. She made grilled vegetables and halloumi, scrambled eggs with coriander and onion on sourdough bread, fruit platter, muffins, Indian tea and fresh watermelon and orange juice. We all enjoyed the breakfast to the fullest.
I tasted the fresh watermelon and orange juice for the first time at her place. It was so refreshing. My husband and son also loved the taste that now I often make this juice for them. It is a good source of energy to have after a school sport or after the morning run. It helps to beat the summer heat.
Thank you Kavita for sharing this lovely recipe.!!
Here is the list of some more fresh, healthy, refreshing, energising juice:
So friends do make this quick and refreshing juice and do share your feed back with me.
Khao dilse, khilao dilse aur banao dilse….
Watermelon Orange Juice
- mixture grinder / blender
- In a bowl add chopped water melon and orange.
- Add the water melon and orange in the mixture jar.
- Blend it till smooth. Add water to adjust the consistency of the juice. Strain with the help of a strainer. Add ice cubes if you want to serve chilled.
- Pour in the serving glass and serve.